To apply for IMIM program, you have to comply with these requirements:
- Curriculum vitae (Europass CV Format)
- Bachelor´s degree or comparable qualification equivalent to a bachelor´s degree in an Engineering or Business related discipline from an internationally recognised university is required.
- High proficiency in the English language (*):
- TOEFL IBT (minimum score: 90)
- IETLS (minimum score: 6.5, no areas lower than 6.0)
- CAMBRIDGE NEW (minimum score: 176-184)
- CAMBRIDGE OLD (minimum score: CAE -grade C)
- TOEIC – Not accepted
- The most up to date information here
- * The English language certificate needs to be dated within 2 years of the start date of the studies, so if a candidate is starting in September 2023 the oldest we could accept would be September 2021. If you have completed Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies at university within two years with English as the language of instruction, then we may also be able to accept this as evidence of your English proficiency. Please contact the IMIM admissions team with details of your English proficiency for further information.
4. Recent GMAT or GRE scores (optional)
- Recommendation Letter
- Motivation Letter
- Digital Picture
- Previous work experience, mastering additional languages, and international experience are each considered a plus that will support your application
How to apply
- FILL IN YOUR APPLICATION. The IMIM application procedure starts by submitting an online application via IMIMAPPLY.COM. Be sure to have the required documents in PDF format to upload them as part of your submission. Once completed, your application will be reviewed. If there is any issue with your application, you will be informed via email.
- COMMITTEE DECISION. After completing the steps above, the Admissions Committee will assess your application. You will be notified on their final decision by email in roughly 1-2 weeks. You might get a full or a conditional acceptance in case that some requirement is still to be covered before the program starts.
- RESERVE YOUR PLACE. Once you have signed the enrollment contract and completed the Place Reservation process, you will secure your place in the program.
How to apply to IMIM?
The new admission process for 2023-25 edition is now open, sign up!
Non-European students: 15 June 2023
European students: 30 July 2023*
* Those European students who present their Undergraduate Thesis in September / October 2023, may also be admitted, however they must apply for the programme before July 30 submitting the academic certificates they have up to that moment.
GENERAL TUITION FEE € 18.500
Fee includes tuition, examination and administrative services provided by each academic institution.
Travel and accommodation expenses are excluded from the fee.