The IMIM programme offers admission to applicants who have the highest potential for graduate study.
- Curriculum vitae (Europass CV Format)
- Bachelor´s degree or comparable qualification equivalent to a bachelor´s degree from an internationally recognised university is required.
- High proficiency in the English language (current*)
- TOEFL IBT (minimum score: 90)
- IETLS (minimum score: 6.5, no areas lower than 6.0)
- CAMBRIDGE NEW (minimum score: 176-184)
- CAMBRIDGE OLD (minimum score: CAE -grade C)
- TOEIC – Not accepted
- IELTS Indicator
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- The most up to date information here
* English certificate needs to be dated within 2 years of the start date of the studies, so if a candidate is starting in September 2023 the oldest we could accept would be September 2021. If you have completed Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies at university within two years with English as the language of instruction, then we may also be able to accept this as evidence of your English proficiency. Please contact the IMIM admissions team with details of your English proficiency for further information.
- Recent GMAT or GRE scores (optional)
- Recommendation Letter
- Motivation Letter
- Digital Picture